Yogurt pound cake
about the recipe
This recipe comes from Aline's childhood.
For this recipe you will need:
- 1 yoghurt
- 3 pots of flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 jar of sugar (light version but you can put 2 jars if you wish)
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 lemon
Now the instructions:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Pour the yoghurt into a salad bowl.
- Add the eggs, sugar and mix, adding the flour little by little.
- When the mixture is smooth, add the baking soda, lemon juice and 2 spoonfuls of olive oil.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 180 degrees.
Don't forget to butter the mould :-) With the ingredients in the pack, you can make up to 3 pound cakes!
4 products in this Recipe