Swiss Quinoa salad
about the recipe
A bowl of full of color and freshness!
For 4 persons, this recipe contains:
250 gr quinoa
10 cherry tomatoes
1 bunch of parsley
In addition, what you will need:
4 tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. salt
- Rinse the quinoa under the tap of fresh water before cooking it in salted water for about 15 minutes. Once cooked, drain and cool in a colander.
- While the quinoa is cooking, rinse the tomatoes and quarter them.
- Peel the cucumber and cut it into small cubes.
- Chop the parsley and place it in a small bowl. Add the oil, lemon juice and salt and whisk to create a lemongrass.
- Combine the cooked quinoa, vegetables and lemon grass in a bowl and serve chilled.
It’s ready !
MagicTip: turn this salad into an "oriental tabbouleh" by simply replacing the parsley with cilantro, mint, or both!
Allergens: contains tomatoes.
5 products in this Recipe