Grilled peppers with basil, olives and capers
about the recipe
As good hot as cold!
For 4 people, this recipe contains :
1 bunch of fresh basil
In addition, you will need:
1 pinch of salt
1 tbsp. vinegar
4 tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and wash the peppers well.
- Place the peppers in an ovenproof dish and bake the whole peppers for 30 minutes.
- Once out of the oven, cover the dish and peppers with a lid or aluminum foil. The steam that will be created will loosen the skin of the peppers from their flesh and the preparation will be easier.
- Remove the skin from the warm peppers and cut the peppers into long strips.
- Chop the green olives, capers and basil.
- In a bowl, add the chopped condiments, vinegar and olive oil and pour over the peppers.
- Let marinate for a few minutes and serve.
The MagicTip: These peppers are delicious on their own, but they are even more delicious on a toasted bruschetta!
Allergens: contains olives.
4 products in this Recipe