Stuffed Peppers with Quinoa
about the recipe
Can be eaten hot or cold, it is delicious
For 2 people, this recipe contains:
150 g quinoa
3 stalks of celery (100g)
6 g ginger
1 tsp madras curry powder
1 bunch of coriander
In addition, you will need :
salt and pepper
A pan to cook the quinoa
An oven to cook the peppers
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C
2. Cut the peppers in half lengthways, remove the seeds and cover with a dash of olive oil and a large pinch of salt.
3. Roast the peppers in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown on the sides.
4. Peel the carrots and celery and cut into small cubes.
5. Boil water and cook quinoa with carrots and celery (see tip 1)
6. Squeeze the juice of one lemon, peel and finely chop the ginger, chop the coriander and set aside.
7. Once cooked, season the quinoa with the curry powder, lemon juice, chopped ginger and coriander. Mix well and add a little olive oil.
8. Stuff the peppers with the quinoa mixture and add a few coriander leaves for decoration and finish with salt and pepper to taste.
The MagicTip: To always get perfectly cooked quinoa, cook the quinoa in twice its volume of water
8 products in this Recipe