Quick chicken in coconut sauce
about the recipe
Sliced chicken with organic coconut milk
Need something exotic on your plate? Then let yourself be tempted by this delicious recipe.
Ingredients for 2 persons:
- 2 x thinly sliced chicken (200gr)
- 1 x onion
- 1 x organic coconut milk (about 16 cl)
- 1 x cc of curry
- In a large frying pan, brown the sliced chicken for about 5 minutes with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, then set aside.
- Brown a finely chopped onion, add 1 tbsp curry (optional) and cook for 1 min.
- Gradually pour in the coconut milk (16 cl) while stirring, bring to the boil.
- Put the chicken back on, add salt and pepper and simmer on low/medium heat for about 20 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!
Ingredients in italics are not included in the recipe but can be added to your basket.
3 products in this Recipe