about the recipe
Basic recipe that you can adapt to your tastes, desires and to all sauces with "minute" minced meat.
Ingredients for 4 persons:
- 1 x minced beef "minute" (500gr)
- 1 x onion
- 1 x garlic clove
- 2 x egg
- 1 x teaspoon of mustard
- Mix the meat, 2 eggs, 1 onion and 1 clove of garlic finely chopped and a little mustard with your fingers.
- Form medium sized balls by rolling them between your palms.
- Cook the balls with a little fat in a frying pan over medium heat, turning them often so that they cook evenly on each side.
- Serve with vegetables, or pasta and tomato sauce.
Kids love them.
You can vary the spices, aromatic herbs (e.g. parsley)... There are many possibilities.
Ingredients in italics are not included in the recipe but can be added to your basket.
4 products in this Recipe